.:=Phoenix Chronicles - Ep1=:. .:=Phoenix Chronicles - Ep1=:.

utterly amazing

As soon as the song started playing I was not only interseted, but completly entranced by the song. By the end of it I felt like I was a green emu floating through the clouds (A great, but peculier feeling I have to say). Simply amazing work.
Thanks for making such great music...

Draqo responds:

Me thinks you love this song too much. O.o

Thanks for the review. :)

LoZ - Hero's Torn Heart LoZ - Hero's Torn Heart

Meeza likes it

I must say I have been seeing and hearing alot of really good songs out here that were meant to be in mark of the triforce, now I really really really really really really reallly really really really really really really really really reallly really really really really really really really really reallly really really really really really really really really reallly really really really really really really really really reallly really really really really really really really really reallly really really really really really really really really reallly really really really really really really really really reallly really really really really really really really really reallly really really really really really really really really reallly really really really really really really really really reallly really really really really really really really really reallly really really really really really really really really reallly really really really really really really really really reallly really really ect. Want to see/play it!
But I heard somewhere it wasn't going to happen *sniff sniff*
Anywho I think that this is really an amazing song... Zelda would like it (and Link to of course)

Silver Memory(featuring Hania) Silver Memory(featuring Hania)

...wow

This is... Great Lyrics (and voice that sings them), and also Great music to go with it. It is like proffesional songs that I hear, only a bjillion times better if not a bswillion (yes they are real numbers).
I most definatly will be looking out for your songs in the future